If You Want Memory Loss Facts Find Them Here!
This memory loss information resource has been designed with your questions in mind...
Do you have an interest in improving an already healthy learning
Are you are getting older you have noticed that your
memory needs a tune up?
Have you had an accident, illness or
injury that has caused memory concerns?
FREE to Amazon Prime Members or less than a good cup of a coffee - Brain Health
And also FREE - Good Sleep
Do Not Despair - Regardless of your reason for memory research, YOU have arrived at the right place…
Remember hundreds of names and recall them months after learning them. Recall complex directions step by step. Cut study time by 50% or more. Remember the facts from everything you read or hear. Click Here Now
informational website is designed to help you find the answers to your
brain health and memory questions. Our intent is to write for the average person and not the academic.
We are here to help you and those you care about improve cognitive performance.
have designed this website to provide meaningful information without hype or difficult terminology. Here you
will find REAL answers to your concerns about memory.
site is edited by a Doctor of Neuropsychology who has worked with many
people with memory impairment of different types. These have included TBI, Stroke, Brain Tumors, Dementia, Alzheimer's disease, and others.
We have done the
research for you. Most importantly, we want to help you improve your
memory and improve your life…
This Website Includes Answers To The Following…
• How Is Memory Defined?
• What Is An MRI?
• What Vitamins Improve Thinking?
• Why Should I Improve My Memory?
• Can Technology Help Memory?
• What Medical Symptoms Occur With Memory Problems?
• How Does Brain Injury Cause Memory Loss?
• What Medications Have Been Approved For Memory?
• What Causes Memory Decline?
• What Memory Impairment Tests Are Available?
• How Do I Improve My Learning?
• What Is Dementia?
• How Can I Communicate Better With My Doctors?
• What Is Neuroplasticity?
• Cognitive Research In The News
- Brain Facts
- A basic understanding of brain facts is essential for those caring for people with brain disorders.
- Causes of Memory Loss - Memory Defined
- Causes of memory loss, types of memory and memory definitions are valuable to explore as we attempt to understand how we can improve our memory. Let's get started.
- Memorize Using Motion
- Memorize using motion. The human brain easily absorbs information, stories, names and faces that easily catch its attention.
- Memory Vitamins and Supplements
- Memory fitness also involves good nutrition. What are the memory vitamins or supplements that are helpful in memory loss? So let’s find out…
- Sleep Deprived - Effects on Memory
- Sleep deprived people do not function well. People are sleeping less every year...
- PTSD Symptoms and Memory Loss
- PTSD symptoms</b> are a significant cause of memory loss. Most of us are very aware that trauma can cause us considerable anxiety. But...
- Brain Injury and Diseases Causing Memory Loss
- Brain injury or diseases and conditions that are associated with memory loss are a major foucs of treatmetn and research. Here we will present some of the most common diseases or conditions seen.
- Brain Fitness
- While you probably already know something about brain fitness it doesn’t hurt to explore the reasons why memory fitness is important. So let’s get started…
- Post Concussion Syndrome
- Post concussion syndrome is a form of traumatic brain injury that can cause suffering years after the head injury that caused the concussion.
- What Causes Headache
- What causes headache is a question that can only be addressed by first determining what type of headache is occurring. Headaches are common conditions ... read more
- Dementia Overview
- A dementia overview or, rather, a comprehensive or general summary of this condition, explains that dementia is not in itself an explicit disease but rather a condition. Read on...
- Early Onset Dementia and Memory Drugs
- Memory drugs hold out the hope of reducing the suffering of those with early onset dementia and their caregivers. Here we look at some of the medications for Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia
- Removing Communication Barriers
- One of the keys to effective healthcare is removing communication barriers between the patient and the physician. Many people feel intimidated when they are involved in a conversation with ...
- Caregiver Stress and Dementia Treatment
- Caregiver Stress is associated with dementia treatment. Let’s discuss the important role of the caregiver in the treatment of the person with dementia and other forms of memory loss.
- Brain Tests
- Brain tests can give doctors and scientists a good and relatively precise idea of treatments that will help get the brain back up and running as usual.
- Stress Reduction Techniques
- Many different stress reduction techniques are available to caregivers to help relieve some of the stress of caring for an ill family member. Read on...
- Alcohol Dementia
- <p>Alcohol dementia is the most common form of substance-induced persisting dementia. Let's find outmore about this preventable form of memory loss.</p>
- Welcome!?</p> <p>I’m Dr. M. Chris Wolf – clinical and neuropsychologist, author, and publisher of Memory-Loss-Facts.com.
- Memory Loss and Fitness Blog
- Memory Loss and Fitness Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to the Memory-Loss-Facts.com web site. Subscribe here.
- Memory Loss Facts Site Search
- Search for memory loss facts.